Friday, June 01, 2001

Wow. It's been 2 weeks already since my last blog. I still haven't seen Moulin Rouge.

I've been hammered at work, working on freelance projects after work and doing a lot of stuff with the fam on the weekends. I've played some golf and I need to update the golf page with the last few horrible games I've played. X and C have been at camp all week and S has been sleeping over at friends so T and I have had some time to ourselves this week. We don't look forward to the time any of our kids decide to move out. That's going to suck...

We, (the fam) have been doing Scarborough on the weekends except for Memorial Day weekend, we went to an SCA event (no, we're not members) - Stepps Warlord. It was our second time. Got a very cool short sword there and some very cool gauntlets. The Scottish Festival is in town this weekend so we'll swing by there tonight after I dump "Light Machine" to DAT and send it off to the label for mastering and manufacturing. Scarborough ends this weekend so we'll be there again. I love all that shite!

More later...