Tuesday, July 13, 2004

So what have I been doing for the last 2 months?

1. Recording and mixing a band from Plano, TX known as Perfect Ending. I think they're changing their name to I the Passenger...

2. Designing celebrity merchandise for FamousMerch.com, namely, Rupert from Survivor 7 and Survivor All Stars.

3. Building the corporate website for a Dallas based technology firm.

4. Developing artists like Drama Dust, Perfect Ending, Unforsaken and Stories of London.

5. Dealing with the hell that is The Extreme Tour...

That'll keep anyone from staying up to date.

I am reviving my love for photography. About 2-3 months ago I actually picked up my 22 year old camera and put film in it. I have photographed 3 bands since then and chomping at the bit for a Canon Digital Rebel. Once I am seriously taking pix I will create a photo-blog. I am pretty excited at the prospect of doing photography again. Getting paid to shoot pictures is also pretty cool...