Silver Plated Boy

day after day they take some brain away then turn my face around to the far side of town and tell me that it's real then ask me how I feel - db

My Photo
Name:
Location: Park City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What to do... what to do...

So the topic of me writing a book has come up again.

I like the idea and I would definitely go the self publishing route and maybe it would open the doors for more speaking engagements.

I guess the real question would be, what to write about?

Do I write about a certain topic like a "Christian Self Help" book? (the thought "physician heal thyself" comes to mind) lol or make it more of a teaching book? Do I write about my life (that seems so presumptuous)? I would have to figure that out first obviously.

What do you think? What would interest you?

I think being more active on here (blogging) would be smart in building a foundation for the process of writing and releasing a book. I think I would also consider another Kickstarter Campaign to raise the funds for the actual printing of the book (being a "poor" musicianary and all...).

Really. What do you think?