Tuesday, March 27, 2001

I'm not sure how to blog this without stepping on toes that might read it, etc. but;

I've had a challenge here at the work place for the last 2-3 months that was making me question my future here, not because of my skills or anything like that but because of the picture this challenge was bent on painting of me.

Well, yesturday that challenge removed themselves from here and how they removed themselves took away any doubt that I or anyone else for that matter, might have had regarding my longevity here and today, minutes ago, I was offered their position. In fact, I would be doing both their role and mine. I am very excited, humbled and grateful. I say this:

I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders.
I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
When my enemies turn back, They stumble and perish before You.
For You have maintained my just cause; You have sat on the throne judging righteously.
The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble;
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.
Psalms 9