Tuesday, May 15, 2001

So I snuck off to the driving range and course near the house after work yesterday with my son. I broke my 5 wood on the range. The head went flying off.
I've been shooting poorly these last couple weeks. Still having a bit of a problem with my irons. The course near the house added 5 more holes making it a 17 hole par 51. I shot a 75... my goal of shooting from the mid to low '90's by May isn't happening.

I misplaced some recordings from the winter of '97 that were never released a couple months back. I found them a week ago and started mixing them for a label to check out. I'm going to try and finish mixing it tomorrow.

I was able to add to my renfest garb over the weekend. A friend of mine is going to help me make some leather armour ala Braveheart. If all goes well I should know tomorrow about those kilts. 2 more weeks of Scarborough left and then Stepps Warlord over Memorial day weekend. Good clean family fun.