Monday, May 07, 2001

What a crazy weekend.

On Friday I took my lovely wife T to this bed and breakfast: (sorry for the huge pix)

We ended up spending a good chunk of the night in spiritual warfare. Makes for an interesting evening, that's for sure. All is fine.

At the same time, our city and the surrounding area was getting hit by tornados.

Saturday was more relaxing. Golf wasn't on the schedule and the threat of another storm that late afternoon kept T and I from going to Scarborough for the day. We did have a nice day together, though.

On Sunday I found some unreleased Spy Glass Blue tracks I had been looking for that we recorded in the winter of '97. I started mixing one of the tracks for a compilation that's coming out this summer and we're looking at a full length rlease this fall.