Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What to do... what to do...

So the topic of me writing a book has come up again.

I like the idea and I would definitely go the self publishing route and maybe it would open the doors for more speaking engagements.

I guess the real question would be, what to write about?

Do I write about a certain topic like a "Christian Self Help" book? (the thought "physician heal thyself" comes to mind) lol or make it more of a teaching book? Do I write about my life (that seems so presumptuous)? I would have to figure that out first obviously.

What do you think? What would interest you?

I think being more active on here (blogging) would be smart in building a foundation for the process of writing and releasing a book. I think I would also consider another Kickstarter Campaign to raise the funds for the actual printing of the book (being a "poor" musicianary and all...).

Really. What do you think?