Monday, March 22, 2004

Sat was busy.

My son, C, had a karate tourny. He takes Shorin-Ryu, so we were out and about by 7:30. He placed 1st in his division. He's doing pretty good...

By 2pm I was on my way home with Brian (Riley Agent) and off to the golf course. Got to use my golf palm app. Very cool.

Then T and I were off to a friends open house by 7pm. At 9 we were at Books for Less looking through books on Akitas and the Music Business. Bought good used copies of U2's "October", Bad Brains "God of Love" and a 3 disc set of Duke Ellington.

Home by 11pm and watched a DVD with C. The girls were already in bed.

Sun was church and then home to put the living room back how it's suppose to be. We moved things around for my party a couple weeks ago. I know... we're slackers. Built an Ikea piece we bought 3 years ago that we haven't really needed to use until now. It's a CD/DVD storage unit. That was a drag to put together. Another DVD and then to bed by 10:30 and exhausted.

T woke up with the flu today so that's no fun. I'm up here working as usual... or I will be after posting this.